Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Term 2 Reflections

Hi guys,

Time passes so quickly, and the end of another term have dawned. So this brings me again to my reflection of my grades and the lesson this term.

So this term, I deproved by quite a bit. However as compared to the previous term, I instead felt rather satisfied and contented. This is mostly due to the fact that I did study very hard for this test unlike the previous test where I did not do so. I scored a B4 this term and another reason why I felt satisfied over this term's grades is that, the topics this term were hard, yet I still scored a B4! That is mostly due to my hardwork that I put in this term. If I did not study and slacked like in Term 1, I could have scored grades even worse, for example, C6 or even fail the test! Therefore, I am rather satisfied with this term's grades.

This term, similar to last term was fun yet tough! However the challenge that we have faced in this term made most of us study harder and that brought us to greater heights! Biology was rather hard this term, as most of the information that we have learnt this term seemed strangers to us. Next, we have chemical bondings where we have to know the parts of each chemicals and how does the chemical bonds to form a noble gas.

In all, though this term was hard, I was rather happy and contented with my grades that I have gotten this term. This shows that if one is willing to study, he can also do well in tests, and therefore this serves as a reminder for me to study harder, as I have seen the difference in my grades that I have gotten in Term 1 and this term. I will hence strive to score better in my next test!

Thanks,
Aloysius Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment